Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
323 10th Street, Aplington
2 story home featuring beautiful woodwork, pocket doors, glasswork and other special features from the early 1900 era. This home is close to school and in a great neighborhood. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 1805 sq ft, enclosed front porch.
- MLS® #20190341
- Square Footage1,805
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking1 Stall, Detached Garage
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Stall
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs/Sidewalks, Patio, Porch-Enclosed
- Address323 10th Street
- Zip Code50604
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Pocket Doors
- AppliancesAlarm-Smoke/Fire, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Appliances Negotiable, Washer, Water Heater-Gas, Dryer
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- Listing AgentBrian Jungling
- Listing OfficeCampbell-Mellema Realty, LLC
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 4:12pm CDT.