Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 9th Street, Aplington
New lower price! Very well maintained 4 bedroom, 1 3/4 bath, 1 1/2 story home near a park and on a large lot with a 2 stall attached garage. Siding, windows, and roof were all new in the last few years, newer floor coverings, the bathroom is totally remodeled, a pantry was put in, the woodwork redone, ceiling fans installed in all bedrooms, a new garage door opener, new water heater, and a firepit put in. Kitchen appliances, dishwasher, kitchen island, washer and dryer, storage shed, firepit, and all window treatments are included. Great home, several built-ins, move in condition, so schedule now to take a look. Priced right, you won't be disappointed!
- MLS® #20192696
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,659
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1-1/2 Story
- Parking2 Stall, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Stalls
- Exterior FeaturesBreezeway, Curbs/Sidewalks, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Address304 9th Street
- Zip Code50604
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan/Light, Hardwood Floors, Pantry
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal, Alarm-Smoke/Fire, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Ceiling Fan
- Listing AgentJames Hurley
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services One Realty Centre
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 4:12pm CDT.