Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2550 Eastwood Road, Decorah
One of a kind, an absolutely stunning custom-built home, showcasing high-end quality & attention to every amazing detail! 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath home in popular subdivision across from Oneota Golf & Country Club, quick access to the Freeport Bike trail, connecting to Trout Run Trail for biking, walking or running! Luxurious amenities and expansive windows throughout the home with captivating views of Winneshiek County, Oneota & Upper Iowa River Valley! Start falling in love with this home by walking in the front door as the foyer directs to either the formal living room with view of patio waterfall or formal dining room, boasting 18' ceiling, beautiful Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring, opening curved staircase. The free-flowing plan opens to the chef's dream kitchen with bonus dining area and cozy family-great room with fireplace complete with exquisite wood mantel & shelves. Kitchen offers abundant Granite countertops, beautiful Bird's Eye Maple flooring, Maple cabinetry, Cherry trim & doors main & lower. The fabulous master bedroom bathroom provides spa-like luxury with air jet bathtub, separate large walk-in shower along with large vanity and walk-in closet. Completing the main floor you have a grand office with built-in Cherry bookshelves and coffered hardwood ceiling, half bath, and large laundry room. The upper level offers three bedrooms w/full bath, dual sinks plus vanity. The lower level is as impressive starting with the open family room w/theater screen and recreational billiards area, complete with wet bar serving area. You’ll also find the 5th bedroom, workout room and full bath, and huge storage area! The interior also features a sound system that flows throughout, security system, in-floor radiant heat in lower level and 4-car garage, 1075 sq ft! Exterior amenities include resort-like patio with waterfall, meticulous landscaping, and spacious backyard. This home is truly stunning with every luxury you could need & over 5,000 square feet of finished space! An absolute must see!
- MLS® #20193667
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,892
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1-3/4 Story
- Parking3 or More Stalls, Attached Garage, Oversized Garage, Workshop/Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Stalls or More
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Irrigation System, Landscaping, Patio
- Lot DescriptionHillside Property, Valley View, View-Golf Course, Wooded Lot
- Address2550 Eastwood Road
- SubdivisionWoodland Acres Estates
- Zip Code52101
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Cove, Ceiling-Specialty, Ceiling-Vaulted, Crown Molding, Countertops-Granite, French Doors, Home Theater, Stereo Surround System, Wet Bar
- AppliancesMicrowave Built In, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater-Gas, Water Softener (Owned), Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, In Floor Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesOne, Gas, In Family Room Up
- ElementaryDecorah Community Schools
- MiddleDecorah Community Schools
- HighDecorah Community Schools
- Listing AgentJoan Rollins
- Listing OfficeA & J Petersburg Agency
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:42pm CDT.