Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20265 J Avenue, Holland
Living in the Country , There is nothing better!!! Sprawling Ranch home with open floor plan and walk out basement!! Beautiful view out every window of this home. Watch the storms come in and the sunsets! Enjoy the cows and the calves out in the pasture with a creek for water and cooling them off as well. This property has it all!! Ranch home with 4 bedrooms, with walk in closets, master sute with jetted tub and tiled shower. Main floor laundry. Drop Zone with 1/2 bath off the massive attached garage, 1.296 sq ft and insulated. Lower level has a walk out basement with a large family room with wood fireplace, office area, 4th bedroom and 3/4 bath with tiled shower. Plus wonderful storage room with shelves and walk out door, easy access for taking in all you holiday decore from outside. Cows/Horses have a nice leanto building and pasture behind the buildings with an automatic waterer, and 5 strand high tinsel fencing with a lane from the building to the large pasture with a creek running thru it. 8.13 acres of Country Living that you will love!! The Buildings include Pole Building 36 x 54 ( 1/4 cement floor), Metal quonset 29 x 42 with cement floor, cow shed 14 x 20. Rural Water for the house. Well water for the livestock. This acreage is a must see!
- MLS® #20195103
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,665
- Year Built2000
- Parking3 or More Stalls, Attached Garage, Oversized Garage, Workshop/Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Stalls or More
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaping, Patio, Barn, Fruit Trees, Garden Area, Horse Facility, Outbuildings, Pole Barn, RV Parking
- Lot DescriptionView, Creek, Horse Property, Sloping, Stream on Property
- Address20265 J Avenue
- Zip Code50642
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan/Light, Sliding Glass Door
- AppliancesAppliances Negotiable, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater-Electric, Built-In Oven, Built-In Range
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump(s)
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Wood, In Family Room Down
- ElementaryGrundy Center
- MiddleGrundy Center
- HighGrundy Center
- Listing AgentArleen Kugler,sres,abr,crs
- Listing OfficeInspired Real Estate
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 3:12pm CDT.