Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3224 Abraham Drive, Cedar Falls
Details, distinction and exceptional living abounds in this home. Welcoming your guests as the enter, the grand staircase, flanked with custom panel molding, provides a statement that the other details throughout the home undoubtedly live up to. Enjoy warm conversation in the living or family room by the wood fireplace. Entertain your family in the large custom kitchen that features granite counter tops, Jenn Air appliances including a double oven and cook top. Watch the seasons change in the 4-season sun room with it's high vaulted ceilings, wet bar and access to the beautiful patio with a built-in gas grill. The main level office could also be a bedroom if needed. Upstairs you will find 4 spacious bedrooms with a master that is like an oasis. The master closet features built-in shelving to house your every need. Soak your day away in the large corner jetted tub. Everything has been thought of and well maintained including a steel roof and new windows throughout the house, replaced in October of 2019. Average Utilities = $273/Month
- MLS® #20195805
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,532
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking3 or More Stalls, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Stalls or More
- ExteriorCombination, Brick Accent
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs/Sidewalks, Deck, Gas Grill, Irrigation System, Landscaping, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- Address3224 Abraham Drive
- AreaBlack Hawk
- CityCedar Falls
- Zip Code50613
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Air Exchanger System, Ceiling-Specialty, Ceiling-Vaulted, Ceiling Fan/Light, Crown Molding, Countertops-Granite, French Doors, Pantry, Pocket Doors, Skylights, Volume Entry, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAlarm-Smoke/Fire, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built In, Sump Pump, Refrigerator, Water Heater-Gas, Water Softener (Owned), Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesWood, Multiple, Gas, In Living Room
- MiddleHolmes Junior High
- HighCedar Falls High
- Listing AgentGordie Sorensen
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Home Group - Cedar Falls
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 5:57am CDT.