Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
918 Cottage Row Rd, Cedar Falls
Overlooking the Cedar River, this 2-story home features a master bedroom with full bath and large walk-in closet on the second level. The open floor plan lets the warm light of each season come through the extended windows, spanning the 2-story open living space. While this home offers beautiful scenery year round, as summer approaches this will be the perfect home for anyone looking to soak in the beauty of the Cedar's setting. Average Utilities = $55/Month
- MLS® #20195832
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- ParkingTuck Under, 1 Stall
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Stall
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fishing, Patio
- Lot DescriptionRiver Frontage, Waterfront
- Address918 Cottage Row Rd
- AreaBlack Hawk
- CityCedar Falls
- Zip Code50613
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Ceiling-Vaulted, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceiling Fan/Light
- AppliancesRange-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, Propane Owned
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central Air
- ElementaryNorth Cedar Elementary
- MiddleHolmes Junior High
- HighCedar Falls High
- Listing AgentGordie Sorensen
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Home Group - Cedar Falls
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 9:27am CDT.