Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 E Lone Tree Road, Cedar Falls
Quiet in-town acreage with a great spot to have a pond and awesome daily wildlife views. This home feels like new, with a complete remodel, new poured foundation, new interior and new exterior!! Dream farmhouse style eat-in kitchen with brand new appliances, counters, cupboards, backsplash and flooring. There is a walk out door off the eat-in area to watch sunsets on your deck. The bedrooms are spacious, main floor laundry/utility room, and TONS of storage. All new windows, all new siding, soffit, and gutters!
- MLS® #20195895
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,430
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRaised Ranch
- Parking2 Stall, Detached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Stalls
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionSecluded, Timber, View
- Address109 E Lone Tree Road
- AreaBlack Hawk
- SubdivisionDeer Run Estates
- CityCedar Falls
- Zip Code50613
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan/Light, Hardwood Floors, Sliding Glass Door
- AppliancesAlarm-Smoke/Fire, Dishwasher, Microhood, Refrigerator, Water Heater-Gas, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, Propane Leased
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- ElementaryNorth Cedar Elementary
- MiddleHolmes Junior High
- HighCedar Falls High
- Listing AgentSara Wegmann
- Listing OfficeOakridge Realtors
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 7:57am CST.